Knights of Columbus Hall
All events will take place at the Knights of Columbus hall at 607 E. Whitney, 77022. This is just north of the I-610 North Loop and just west of I-45. Directions are below.
There are two halls at this location. We use the smaller, older hall, called Roemer Hall. It is the wood frame building near the entrance to the property and the picnic tables.
Roemer Hall, built in the 1940s, has a lovely, sprung wood floor!
There is ample parking in the back. The entrance to the hall is also in the back.
Directions to Knights of Columbus Hall
- Travelling south on I-45 from Dallas or IAH
- Take the Airline exit, go south on Airline, and turn right on E. Whitney. It's the first street south of the traffic light.
- Travelling north on I-45 from downtown Houston or HOU
- Take the Crosstimbers exit, turn left under the freeway, turn right on Airline and then left on E. Whitney.
- Coming in on Hwy. 290 from Austin or College Station
- There's no way around it: Hwy 290 is a mess due to ongoing construction. As of November 1 there is no one, best way to approach the KC Hall from eastbound 290. We suggest that you consult your favorite traffic app or use one of the links below. We'll update this page when we become aware of a major change that might help.
- Travelling either direction on the North Loop (I-610)
- You can take either the N. Main or Airline exit and go north to E. Whitney. North Main ends at E. Whitney; turn right. From Airline, turn left onto E. Whitney.