Knights of Columbus Hall
All events will take place at the Knights of Columbus hall at 607 E. Whitney, 77022. This is just north of the I-610 North Loop and just west of I-45. Directions are below.
There are two halls at this location. We use the smaller, older hall, called Roemer Hall. It is the wood frame building near the entrance to the property and the picnic tables.
Roemer Hall, built in the 1940s, has a lovely, sprung wood floor!
There is ample parking in the back. The entrance to the hall is also in the back.
Directions to Knights of Columbus Hall
- Traveling south on I-45 from Dallas or IAH
- Take the Airline exit, go south on Airline, and turn right on E. Whitney. It's the first street south of the traffic light.
- Traveling north on I-45 from downtown Houston or HOU
- Take the Crosstimbers exit, turn left under the freeway, turn right on Airline and then left on E. Whitney.
- Coming in on Hwy. 290 from Austin or College Station
- You may take the exit for Pinemont/43rd Street, turn left on 43rd, and travel about 5.7 miles to Oxford Street (just before the Family Dollar). Turn left on Oxford, turn right on E. Whitney.
If you prefer to stay on the freeway longer, you can continue south on 290 and exit to I-610 (the North Loop) heading east, and then follow the directions below. Depending on the time of day and traffic conditions, the drive through the neighborhoods may take about the same time and be less aggravating.
- Traveling either direction on the North Loop (I-610)
- You can take either the N. Main or Airline exit and go north to E. Whitney. North Main ends at E. Whitney; turn right. From Airline, turn left onto E. Whitney.