Register for the Full Weekend
- Register and pay online; or
- Fill out the online form, print the review page (there's a button for that purpose), and mail it with a check or bring it to a dance; or
- Fill out the online form, email our registrar that you're coming (there's a button for that also), and pay with cash or check at the door; or
- Register at the door and pay with cash or check.
When you register online, payment is made through PayPal using a credit card. A PayPal account is not required.
- Adult Dancer
- $95 with membership and senior discounts available.
- $45 with no other discounts. A student is an adult 18 through 25 who can show a student ID.
- Adult Non-dancer
- $45 with no other discounts.
- Under 18
- Welcome at no charge, but must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Requests for refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis. They must be made in writing and can be mailed or emailed. The earlier you submit a request, the more likely you are to receive a refund.
We may keep a small amount to cover our expenses.
Since events such as Bayou Bedlam lose money or barely break even in most years, please consider donating the amount of your fee instead of requesting a refund. We'll gladly give you a receipt for your donation.
Register for Individual Sessions
Online registration for individual sessions is currently not available. You may register and pay at the door with cash or check.
- Friday evening dance: $25
- Saturday morning with lunch: $20
- Saturday afternoon with lunch: $20
- Saturday evening dance: $25
- Sunday brunch and dance: $25
HATDS members will receive a $5.00 discount at any one of the $25 sessions.
The single session fee for a non-dancer is $10 and must be paid at the door.
Young people under 18 are welcome at no charge at all times as long as they are accompanied by a responsible adult. They can be registered online with a dancing adult.
There are no other discounts given for individual sessions.
There are shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them.
~ Vicki Baum